quinta-feira, 2 de fevereiro de 2017

Of Heart and Brain

And when your own family looks to the other side of the world just to congrat some young artist or scientist, you just look, listen and wait for your time.
When your country doesn't know who you are or what you're doing for it. When just one of your friends give a second to appreciate your work...
But I've got you. Greeks, Americans, French. All of you are just watching me doing more and more what I love to. You, people over the ocean. All I got to say is for you. All my thanks are for you. The ones that saw my amateur art and inspired me to continue doing the work I ever wanted to.
When I see your desire of art I think of all the others that are behind the unbelievable door of proximity.
Take a look around, we all live in a paradise. A paradise full of artists, scientists and Da Vincis.
When people look over oceans to applaud the young foreigners, their own prodigies crumble in the streets of failure and get support from other Over-Seas.
Let us just give our support to the ones that are around us, the ones that can bring brightness to our little place called Earth.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário